Use the Acquisition Source tab to see where users come from and analyze what channels are boosting performance. Analyze acquisition benchmarks and guide conversations with brands on their media budget.
Acquisition sources are organized as follows:
Medium: a parent category that gathers the child sources
Source: the actual source where the user comes from (search engine, social media ads, referral link etc.)
|Medium examples||Source examples|
|Organic||Bing, Google, Yahoo!|
|Socials||Twitter ad, Instagram ad, Facebook ad|
|Referral||Link on another domain|
1. Go to the Acquisition Source tab and use the drop-down at the top of the page to select the dashboard you'd like to view.
2. Select the time period and device you'd like to analyze.
3. Select from sub-brands and sub-categories or leave all sub-brands/categories selected by default.
How to use Acquisition Source
1. Use the table to analyze the following metrics:
- Exposure sessions
- Add to Carts
- Add to cart rate
- Cart to conversion rate
2. Click the 'Benchmark' tab to compare your brand's performance to your competitors' performance.
3. You can search for a specific acquisition source, for example, "Google" or "Facebook".
4. Click the 'Export' button to retrieve the acquisition source analysis in an Excel file (.xlsx) to perform other actions outside of the Contentsquare platform. It is also possible to export the benchmark table.