A HAR (HTTP Archive) file is a JSON-formatted archive file that contains information about the most recent network activity as recorded by your web browser. It tracks all the interactions, such as web requests and responses between a web browser and a website. The HAR file records each resource loaded by the browser, as well as the time it took to load each resource.
How to create a HAR file for Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and go to the webpage where you are experiencing the problem.
2. Open the Developer Tools by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I on Windows or Cmd+Option+I on Mac.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. Make sure the round button in the upper left corner is in red. If it’s grey, double-click it to begin recording the interactions.
5. Enable the Preserve log option to record all the web requests and responses.
6. Click the 'Record' (⚫) button to start recording
7. Reproduce the problem by repeating the steps.
8. Click the 'Export HAR' (↓) button to download and save the HAR file
9. Attach the HAR file to your Support ticket.