Adobe Analytics connector gives you the opportunity to import your Adoble Analytics segments into Contentsquare and use them to filter Contentsquare analytics.
Before you can begin setting up your connector you will need to:
- Be a Contentsquare admin
- Be a System / Product Admin on the Adobe Console and Admin Console
- Implement this snippet of code on your site for CS Digital (read this documentation for Apps)
- To complete the configuration steps below you must be a Profile Admin in Adobe
Create an Adobe Analytics Profile
1. Go to the Adobe Analytics admin console.
2. Click on the 'Products' tab and then click 'New Profile'
3. Enter a name for the profile and click 'Save'
4. Once your new profile has been saved, look for it in the Product Profiles list and click on it.
5. Go to the 'Permissions' tab to edit permissions and then click 'Edit' on any of the permissions.
6. Configure your permissions for the Contentquare integration:
- Report suites - select the desired report suite
- Metrics - toggle 'Auto-include: On'
- Dimensions - toggle 'Auto-include: On'
- Report Suite Tools:
- Custom Data Warehouse Report
- Code Manager - Web Services
- Logs - Web Services
- Web Service Access
7. Go to the 'Developers' tab and add a developer by clicking on 'Add Developer', to ensure that the Developer user on your team who will complete the following steps below has access in the Developer console to the Product Profile you created.
Create an API Project
1. Navigate to Adobe Console, and click on the 'Create new project' button.
2. Click on 'Add API' button
3. Select Adobe Analytics and click 'Next'
4. Select Service Account(JWT) and click 'Next'
5. Select 'Generate a Key pair' and click 'Generate Keypair'
- A file containing the private key should be downloaded to your computer
- Click on 'Next'
6. From the Product profiles list → select the profile you created for this integration
7. You now have all the credentials needed to create Adobe Analytics integration in the Contentsquare console
Set up your Adobe Analytics Connector
1. Go to the Contentsquare console and select the project you want to create your Adobe Analytics integration for
2. Click on the 'Integrations' tab and '+ Add new integration'
3. Search for 'Adobe Analytics' in the catalog and click 'Add integration'
4. Read the Pre-Requisites and click 'Add'
5. Enter your Adobe API credentials and click 'Log in'
6. Set your parameters (all fields are mandatory), select the segments you want to import and click 'Add integration'.
7. Select the eVar created for the purpose of the integration. Learn more.
8. Click 'Select segments' > select your segments > click 'Select' > click 'Add integration'
8. The integration will have a 'Pending' status
How to update your Adobe Analytics credentials
Credentials expire annually and require updating.
1. Go to your project in the Adobe Developer Console > click 'Service Account (JWT)' > click 'Generate a public / private keypair'
2. A new keypair will be generated and a config.zip file downloaded
3. Go to the Contentsquare console > click the 'Integrations' tab > Find your Adobe Analytics integrations in the list > click the view more options menu '...' > select 'Edit'
4. This will bring you to the configuration page. Click the back arrow just above the page header to return to the credentials settings for the integration.
5. Click the 'Upload your private key' button and then unzip your "config.zip" file and upload the file named "private.key" then click 'Log in'
Visit Adobe Analytics Connector FAQ to learn more about the connector.