Category: AB Testing
This integration is only available for Web projects and is only for client side tests, not server side tests.
What to expect
This integration will allow you to create segments based on Kameleoon variations and then use them across Contentsquare's features. Each Kameleoon variation a site user is exposed to is pushed into a Dynamic Variable. You must check the id of your variation before creating your Contentsquare segment. You can also create a new Zoning based on the Kameleoon variation of your choice. Contentsquare automatically pulls both the data and the accurate snapshot from the variation selected.
What we collect
1. Activate Contentsquare on Kameleeon using these instructions.
2. Follow the steps in this document to implement Kameleoon on the Contentsquare-side until you get to the 'Add Kameleoon integration' prompt shown in Step 3.
3. Click on 'Sign In with Kameleoon' and you will be redirected to a Kameleoon login page where you can provide your Kameleoon credentials.
4. Once logged back into Contentsquare, give a name to your integration using the 'Integration name' field.
5. Click the 'Select the sites' button and select the sites you want to access. Click 'Select' at the end.
6. Click 'Create' to complete the implementation. (The integration should appear in the Console's Integrations tab with the status “Turned On” almost immediately.)
Verifying it works
You can use the chrome extension to check the results are sent to CS