What to expect
This integration allows you to view Contentsquare data in your J+Report dashboards. Use the integration to pull all your data into a single report to share with your team.
Follow these instructions to create a project-level API key.
Create a Contentsquare data source in J+Report.
1. Log in toJ+Report, go to the Data Source tab located in the top navigation bar, hit 'Create data source', and select 'Contentsquare'.
2. Copy-paste the API key from Step 1 and hit the 'Connect' button.
3. Once you’ve connected your Contentsquare account, J+Report automatically maps out all the metrics available. Click on 'Manage dataset' to look at the exhaustive list retrieved from your account.
Prepare your analysis and create your dashboard
1. Decide what zones or pages you want to analyze so you can then prepare filters that match this analysis. (Applying a filter reduces load times and helps you use your API quota more efficiently).
2. Find the specific page IDs or zone IDs in Contentsquare and have them available to reference.
3. Go to J+Report's Library tab located in the top navigation bar, and then hit 'Conditions'.
4. Click on 'New Condition' and choose 'Content square filters' under Condition Type.
3. Based on your analysis preparation, choose the level (page_id, zonings_id, zone_id…) to apply the filter, choose the operator (we strongly recommend using “contains”), and finally, fill in the ID.
4. Click 'Save'. Repeat this step for every page/zoning/zone you want to analyze.