Category: Voice of Customer
What to expect
This extension enables your Contentsquare Session Replay player to display directly inside your Qualtrics dashboards so you can:
- Understand the precise experience behind your customers' feedback.
- Allow your entire team to leverage Contentsquare session replays even if they don't have platform access.
- Identify key interactions and frustrations impacting a customer's score.
- Jump quickly and seamlessly from detecting an issue to visualizing it.
1. Follow these instructions to install the Qualtrics integration using the integrations catalog in the Contentsquare console (Contentsquare admins only).
- Once installed, you should make sure the Contentsquare session replay links are sent to Qualtrics as embedded data.
2. Follow these instructions to create API credentials (Contentsquare admins only).
3. Install the Contentsquare Session Replay extension in Qualtrics (Qualtrics admins only).
- In Qualtrics go to the 'Admin' page and find the 'Extensions' tab.
- In the 'Extensions' tab find the 'Contentsquare Session Replay' extension and click 'Install'
4. Create an account with the Contentsquare API key in the Qualtrics extension configuration (Qualtrics admins only).
- Go to the 'Admin' page and find the 'Extensions' tab.
- In the 'Extensions' tab find the 'Contentsquare Session Replay' extension and click on it.
- Click on 'Add account'
- Enter a name for your account, provide the API key that was created in step 2, and click 'Connect account'.
5. From the extension configuration interface, you can manage account access by clicking on 'Manage access'.
- Find the 'Users' tab and share the account and attached API key to selected users using the 'Add users' button, or to all users using the 'Give access to all users button'.
Set up your dashboard
1. Go in the 'Catalog', select 'Dashboard' in the 'Create a project section' and then click the 'Get Started' button.
5. First validate that you can find the “ContentsquareReplayLink“ field in your dashboard data (without it the Contentsquare Session Replay Link won’t work), then click 'Save'.
- It is required to have at least one numeric field (e.g. NPS score) for your widget configuration.
Set up your widget
1. Click 'Add widget' and select the 'Contentsquare Session Replay' plugin to add your Contentsquare Session Replay widget to your dashboard.
- If you followed Implementation Step 4 and that account is shared with you, you should have that account available to select (as shown below).
- If you don’t already have a valid user account click ' + Add a user account' to create it from here if you have a valid Contentsquare API key.
- Enter a name for your account, provide the API key that was created in Implementation step 2 and click 'Connect account'. This account will now be available to select and click 'Next' (as shown in the previous step).
4. Configure the Contentsquare Session Replay widget's elements (all fields required):
Date: choose the date that will be displayed. This field can be used as a sorting field.
Text: choose a text field that will be displayed in the text area of the widget.
Score: choose the score that will be displayed in the colored number chips of the widget. This field can be used as a sorting field. You must have a numeric field (e.g. NPS score) in your data source as only numeric fields can be selected for this parameter.
Colour scale: configure the color scale to be used for the number chips of the widget.
Sort by: choose whether you want to sort the data based on the “Date” or “Score” field
Order: choose whether you want to sort the data in ascending or descending order
Display only responses for which a Contentsquare session replay link exists: check the box if you want to exclude the responses with no Contentsquare sessions replay link in the ContentsquareReplayLink field
Use the extension
In the survey responses list of the widget, you can quickly identify sessions where a Contentsquare Replay link is available if there is a session replay icon to the right of the row.
You can expand each row to look at the Contentsquare session replay player. If no session replay is available, you will get a corresponding message while expanding the row.