Category: Collaboration tools
What to expect
- Quickly align your team around changes in user behaviors and experiences that might have an impact on customer journeys and revenue
- Be more agile and speed up time to action with intelligent alerts that can be prioritized by business impact
- Easily navigate to the Contentsquare platform from your Slack notifications to understand the root cause of anomalies whether these are due to changes in customer behavior, UX struggles, errors, or performance issues.
- Quantify the impact of alerts to assess how conversion and revenue goals are affected in order to prioritize resolution
1. Go to the 'Console'.
2. Go to the 'Integrations' tab and click 'See integration'.
3. Read the integration details and click 'Save'.
4. You will receive a prompt in Slack to approve the integration click 'Allow'.
5. Verify that you have selected the right Slack workspace and click 'Save'.
6. You'll receive this notification and see the integration listed in your catalog.
Setup Contentsquare notifications on Slack
When you create or edit an alert, you can toggle to enable Slack notifications.
How to create or edit an alert in Contentsquare
1. Navigate to the Alerts feature from the Performance drop-down menu.
2. Click on '+ Set-up a new alert', and let you be guided through the alert creation panel.
3. After creating your alert toggle to enable notifications.
Read this article for more details on how to create custom alerts or edit an existing alert in Contentsquare.
Remember, any workspace modification (i.e. workspace replacement) will auto delete messages from the previous workspace.
1. To modify a workspace after having installed the integration, go back to the integrations tab in your Console and click on the view more options menu and select 'Edit'.
2. Click 'Modify workspace'
3. You'll see a warning message pop-up. Click 'Continue'.
4. Click 'Allow'