What to expect
Dexem is a cloud solution for business telephony. Contentsquare gathers useful data from Dexem regarding calls made during users' sessions online. It allows you to:
Uncover journeys leading up to phone calls
In Contentsquare, you can easily create a segment based on Dexem data to visualize and analyze
the behavior of users who made a phone call.
Identify campaigns that drive qualitative phone calls
Leverage the integration to highlight ads, traffic sources, keywords & user journeys that drove leads to pick up the phone.
Understand the users’ entire journey
Are users really leaving your website or are they calling you in the end? You can view complete journeys including phone calls to get the whole picture.
What we collect
Data collected by the Dexem enrichment API:
Timestamp of the call start
Call status (answered, missed)
Anonymized caller number
The last page visited before the call (full URL with domain name)
The last page visited before the call (path only)
Last page before the call query
Configure on the Contentsquare side
1. Go to Contentsquare and click 'Console' in the settings menu (only Admins can request an integration).
2. Go to the Integrations tab and click on the' + Add new integration' button in the top right corner.
3. Search "Dexem" and click the 'Add Integration' button next to the integration.
4. Read the integration documentation, confirm you have completed the pre-requistes and click 'Add'.
5. This key will be generated, save the key, you will need it to complete the integration on the Dexem side. Confirm that you have saved your API key and click 'Continue'.
Configure on the Dexem side
Prerequisite: To view your calls in Contentsquare, you must use Dynamic Number Insertion (DNI) per visitor session with a tracking number pool.
1. Go to the integrations tab in Dexem and click the Contentsquare card.
2. Click 'Add' at the top right of the screen to create a new project.
- Name your integration
- Provide the API key
- You can set a minimum call duration. All call data that will have a duration lower than this parameter will not be sent.
3. Select the tracking numbers whose call data you want to send to Contentsquare and click 'Complete the configuration' to finalize the integration of your Dexem Call tracking account with your Contentsquare project.
5. If you need to edit the Contentsquare integration for a tracking number in the future, follow the instructions provided here.
How to delete or regenerate the API key
Go back to the Contentsquare Console > Integrations tab and click on the View more options button '...' next to the Dexem integration. Click either 'Regenerate API key' or 'Delete'.