The Product assortment tab has two widgets:
- The Product assortment widget helps you understand what share of the total product assortment your brand's products represent for each category on the retail site.
- The List of products widget displays all products from your brand in the site catalog alongside key KPIs and SKU/EAN.
1. Use the drop-down at the top of the page to select the dashboard you'd like to view.
2. Select the time period and device you'd like to analyze.
3. Select from sub-brands and sub-categories or leave all sub-brands/categories selected by default.
How to use Product Assortment
1. Use the Product Assortment widget at the top of the page to view the following metrics:
- the number of products from your brand
- the total number of products on the retailer marketplace / site
- the assortment of your brand's products represent on the site
2. Scroll down to view the List of products widget which provides a more precise insight by letting you know which of your products are proposed by the retailer on their site.
- You can refine your analysis by searching a specific product name, SKU or EAN.
3. Click any arrow next to a listed product to go to its product page on the retail site.
4. Click the 'Export' button on either widget to retrieve the product details in an Excel file (.xlsx).