Understand how each page group drives performance for your brand's products when compared with competitor product performance.
1. Use the drop-down at the top of the page to select the dashboard you'd like to view.
2. Select the time period and device you'd like to analyze.
3. Select from sub-brands and sub-categories or leave all sub-brands/categories selected by default.
How to use Performance by page
1. Use the Performance by Page Group widget at the top of the tab to understand how each page group drives product performance and competitor products through two metrics: Add to cart and Conversion rates.
- Up to six page groups can be displayed here.
2. Scroll down to the Listing page performance overtime widget, to analyze various metrics for products, compared to the benchmark, based on the listing pages where the product was displayed. That means that product detail pages are excluded from this analysis which shows how much a product is performing amidst other products, literally. For example on:
3. Here, we only display URLs, no pages, and no page groups from Mappings. By default, users can analyze All Listing Pages or select a specific URL from the drop-down selector or search for it.
4. Scroll down to the Product detail page performance table that displays PDP sessions which calculates the number of sessions where the product was visible to the user at least once, on either the product page or a non-product page.
- Sort the results by highest or lowest number of PDP sessions.
5. Click the 'Go to Page' arrow button for any PDP to view that PDP on your retail site
6. Click 'Export' on either widget to retrieve the product details in an Excel file (.xlsx).