Contentsquare relies on a web tracking tag or mobile SDK to track session-based data. Sessions mean a user's visit to a website or app. This API allows for enriching the behavioral data tracked by Contentsquare client-side, with other session-based data that can be sent server-side.
- Leverage data valuable to complete the UX picture, that may not otherwise be accessible to our tag/SDK (Phone calls, SMS, Chat, In-shop conversion, Product return, Support touch points, Bot exclusion).
- Reconcile offline and online journeys by enriching sessions with phoning data for calls triggered from those sessions.
- Analyze key offline touchpoints and conversions.
- Data doesn’t need to be sent in batches of several enrichments. It’s valid to send 1 request per enrichment as soon as the data of a specific event (for example, a phone call) is ready
- Data can only be matched at the session-level so it is important to retrieve Contentsquare session identifiers during user visits.
1. To get started:
- Contact your CSM to confirm that you are eligible.
2. To learn more details continue to read this document and the rest of the Enrichment API documentation.