1. Go to the 'Performance by Page' tab and use the drop-down at the top of the page to select the dashboard you'd like to view.
2. Select the time period and device you'd like to analyze.
3. Select from sub-brands and sub-categories or leave all sub-brands/categories selected by default.
1. Scroll down to the 'Performance by page group' widget to compare your add-to-cart rate with benchmark
- Do your products perform well in terms of add-to-cart compared to competitors' products?
2. Look at the contribution of the search results page compared to other pages
- Are your products purchased after a search?
3. Go to the 'Performance by keyword' tab
4. Sort results by number of add-to-cart and/or add-to-cart rate.
- Which products are performing with low search count? It would mean that your products are not very visible but performing a lot.
5. Compare the data from top-performing keywords with the competition
- If the search count is close to your competitors, your products are visible.
- Are you performing well in terms of add-to-cart and conversion?
Evaluate whether it is worth investing in keywords.
If you are performing worse than the competition, investigate the cause and review your bidding strategy
If you are performing better than the competition, optimize your bids
- Invest on low-visibility keywords generating add-to-cart conversion
- Stop investing on low performing keywords
- Evaluate the impact of your investments on product visibility