1. Go to the 'Performance by category' tab and use the drop-down at the top of the page to select the dashboard you'd like to view.
2. Select the time period and device you'd like to analyze.
3. Select from sub-brands and sub-categories or leave all sub-brands/categories selected by default.
1. In the Performance overview weidget, check to see if your brand/category is performing better than the competition.
- Are your products attractive, with a high add-to-cart rate?
2. Check potential seasonality per category
- Do certain categories or brands drive sales seasonally?
- How does seasonality compare to the competition's seasonality?
3. In the 'Performance by product' table, identify the top-sellers & most attractive products on the website
- Are certain products not performing well enough and should be removed from the assortment?
- On the contrary, are there certain types of product that are performing well and could be strengthened?
4. Go to the 'Performance by keyword' tab and identify categorical keywords (for example, "hand soaps" or "fruity soft drinks") that perform well
- Identify the categories performing best and which would benefit from a bigger offer from your brand.
- Review and optimize product sampling
- Review and prepare your product assortment & strategy
- Monitor brand growth vs. the retailer trend